Jesús Mª Tanco founded the architecture studio, originally situated in Amara.
Tanco relocated its headquarters to Zuatzu Business Park.
The new generation came in.
The expansion continued with global services, works management, real estate developments, etc.
Jesús received a tribute after 50 years of professional career.
Since its creation more than 50 years ago, Tanco has developed many architectural and urban planning projects from its headquarters in Donostia - San Sebastián.
- A multidisciplinary and qualified team
- We cover the whole estate process.
Since our foundation, we have carried out more than 800 architecture and urban planning projects: more than 6,000 homes, hotels, offices, industrial buildings, general urban planning and development.
Much has changed in the last decades, not only in our society, but also people’s tastes and preferences. We have always known how to adapt the way we work, making our cities and homes a better place to live.
Currently, our team is formed by high qualified and multidisciplinary professionals, allowing us to cover all areas of the real estate process; from land management and development to the architectural project and construction works. We also have the support and collaboration of specialized professionals.
- Jesús Tanco Aldanondo (Architect)
- Jorge Tanco Astiasu (Architect)
- María Alvarez Delgado (Management)
- Miren Etxaniz Agote (Architect)
- Álvaro Del Blanco Salcines (Architect)
- Nerea Olmeño Aguado (Architect)
- Sara Azurmendi Salgado (Architect)
- Ramón Beraetxe Illarreta (Draftsman)
- Juan Carlos Calvo Gómez (Works coordinator)
- Garbiñe Mocoroa Mendizabal (Tax advisor and accountant)
Planned and completed housing developments
Hotels, offices, industrial buildings, general urban planning and development.
Architecture and urban planning projects
Tanco has been working hard for more than 50 years.
Years as industry leaders
Experience, professionalism, modernity and topicallity.
We work not only in Gipuzkoa, but also in other provinces like Málaga, Madrid, Barcelona, La Rioja, León, Valladolid, Murcia and Navarra.